1. Do more than you did last time. Even if it’s by a few seconds or one rep, at least you posted yourself.
2. Increase your heart rate. Exercises that encourage your heart to get pumping helps increase your stamina.
3. Run on different levels of ground. If you have hills nearby, try walking up / down them. They help your legs become stronger, & are more effective than exercising on flat land.
4. Stop drinking carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks decrease your ability to get maximum breathing & make your stomach really bloated.
5. Stretch! Your muscles are more likely to use their full potential when you stretch them. Stretching also prevents cramps, & pulled muscles.
How to build Endurance in 5 steps – Nova Therapy Mobile Massage & Personal Training London Health Blog